Thursday, January 29, 2009

haiz....juz trying to revive my blog...

nothing much to post....only that i am obama's twin.....you know what i mean unless u are dumb enough not to know what i mean...not to make anyone shocked but...seriously shocking lah...even to me...lol

suay man...brandon that bloody cb gia go join I&E then i was forced to go NE so now must present first...last year oso NE present first...suay man...haiz who call me join UG..

today nothing better to do after eating lunch in school play badminton with kia ling, camilia, cynthia , meredith and val...meredith sucks at badminton loh...then she say until she like she better than Quan Hao like that...i seriously feel like whacking her on the spot...i bet a lot of people will agree with me that meredith is noob and if u play with her will "qi si" if playing doubles and she is on your team...she return until damn retarded like that loh...camilia new to the game so not much comment...kia ling not bad lah, cynthia oso no comment...val got a lot of excuses to lend her my racket...

thats about it lah..


Artiste: ----
Song: -----


My Fave music

*add your lyrics here*