Monday, October 6, 2008

FINE SAZA I POST!! FINALLY!! HAPPY?!!!

hm.....friday......oh yeah very boring seh....only after school then very fun.....i come home then my mother call me read sth...then i see the title: Hokkien test....then i go read....damn funny....i got time then i send an e-mail about it..lol...it was about cinderella then they say the hokkien until damn funny...in the story what guai lan then wad kee si(go die) funny crap...

then saturday i went LAN at safra boliao so go there play.....then play until happy liao then go and play darts...then i saw joven at safra oso...but is he saw me first but he diam diam...then i go see wad he doing then he was there playing bowling....he seriously suck!! he suck more than me in bowling...i go home then i take out my phone then i see saza go message me...then i see the time then the time was when i was LANing...lol then i call her back then she scold me say exam going to come le then still go LAN and play..lol

Sunday i play com until nearly 12 then my mother force me sleep....

today the science paper i lost 2 marks liao....wasting my marks all cos i write wring thing....arh...dun care larh...anyways even if i get B3 i will still get A1 overall anyways so hu cares??

DONE SAZA I WUN POST ANYMORE!! JKJK.....wait until i happy then i post


Artiste: ----
Song: -----


My Fave music

*add your lyrics here*