Thursday, September 18, 2008

i dunno why my reactions are starting to get slow......and cos of this i starting to get damn blur when i do things.....maybe its juz trying to control myself or sth?? but i know u all dun think i am controlling myself in anyways...the good thing about this year is that i have been able to control myself in terms of anger....this year nvr get angry b4....yay?? i last time every year sure get angry at sth one....so this year the good thing is that my emotions more stable liao....

and some examples of blur...fine whatever i will just say sth about the past few days...monday..B-O-R-I-N-G!!! the only thing that was interesting and funny was when we went to do the maths project after school at MAC...then joshua,kia,viviane and jing wei go oso to discuss about maths project....there was a lot of fun,joy and laughter?? and then kia ling started asking me for ice-cream...then after a while camilia and xinhui oso come eat MAC...then ask me for ice-cream oso....that part not fun...and then xinhui damn funny...go order wrong drink then after that start asking us if anyone of us want the drink.....then all dun wan then i take...

yesterday....oso damn sian......the free period is the best period that day....made a lot of noise....then nothing much...

today...largi sian! maths first period...nothing fun....then free period...then this free period is damn funny......we went to draw other ppl's photo on the "tree" at the back of the class....val's the funniest.....i at first wan to draw simin's face until damn ugly one but then....if i did she surely kill me

then nothing much except got into trouble with mrs lock..and u shud know what so i not going to say here


Artiste: ----
Song: -----


My Fave music

*add your lyrics here*