Tuesday, August 26, 2008

today NCC damn funny....a lot of ppl going into truth or dare these few days...lol....juz now a part B cadet was forced to kneel down and ask a girl out....his photo was taken....i hope the seniors will release it...lol...

yesterday.....randomness....play truth or dare halfway then simin come take saza's file then whack my head....then another dare have to do pull ups....so then while doing the same thing happened...but lucky this time on the back.....today the same thing happened but today one worse whack liao then my head very dizzy....and when i went to MAC with JL and ZX i found out that simin's seordcast account was also Axcer...wah nice.....can get my revenge if her power is in range for me to whack...lol..

Si Min... i noe u wan to get back on me for pulling your hair the other day but come'on larh....it was a dare and what in the world can i do about it?? u might say dun play truth or dare but i juz like excitement so cannot help it...so can you please stop whacking my head....b4 i really get pissed off

K done nothing else...bye bye


Artiste: ----
Song: -----


My Fave music

*add your lyrics here*