Thursday, June 5, 2008

hiyah so sian 2day.....mother dun allow me go the chalet....sianz and somemore 2day very easy get angry...nvm i juz post about my trip to genting

ok first day take bus....bus double-decked but no personal entertainment so nvr do anything on the bus.......this time better than the last time i went bcos i go with my cousins. first day nvr do anything so i skip..but my cousin go play at the theme park.....

second day....go theme park cousin oso got go(again)......at first my mother dun allow me go play roller coasters but in the end i got bcos my mother nvr go and i secretly play...but i know my limits i cant play those that are too wild(that is in my mothers opinion)but they are not in my opinion....then some roller coasters very tolong some not so....but the indoor roller coaster not fun seh....sian lorh then we scream for fun only but i dun feel lyk screeming but i juz scream with them lorh....we play at the theme park until 10pm. oh yeah there was this roller coaster ride right very funny wan....everytime want to take the time then rain 2 times in a row....sian larh but at night at last we played that ride but not fun lorh even though i sit in front....then got another wan more funny....the ride right havent even start then a lot of people start screaming...crazy!! the last ride we took was the pirate ship....sit all the way at the back...until the whole ship swing about 90 degrees like then we can see the roller at the bottom....anyways this trip i went with 4 cousins larh one of my cousin always sit with me wan when we play rides.....play roller coaster the two of us die die oso muz sit in front...funny lorh.....the first ride is we go watch a 4d movie...then got one part got flying knives flying in our direction then i was swinging my hands trying to knock off the knives...then another cousin of mine ducked.......the next part was the giant scorpion the claw was at my neck then i was lyk imagining that i had a sword or something like that then i was stabbing and slashing the scorpion....lols!!!come back the time the bus got personal entertainment so i play the whole day

overall the whole trip was fun for sure....2 days after i reach home my cousin come to my house to stay for 4 days or so i think...same thing the whole day we play uno spin,monopoly and audition...lols

monday quan hao,Jun long and esmond come my house do CME project...the process cannot say later people copy....but actually we play more than we do work.....after finish liao then play monopoly star wars edition(mine of course)....lol then there was this place called "Naboo" ......then it sounded lyk a vulgar word mah so i think esmond bought that place then Quan Hao keep landing on that place then will say "Naboo how much??".....lol!!! then another place was called "kamino" then they all say until "kanina" ....lolz then 5 plus they go home then blah blah blah.....play audi the whole day for 3 days lyk that...

2day my cousin go home.....sianz i think until school reopen oso nothing to post lorh eh wait maybe have arh never mind.......Oh yeah i was playing this GBA game called fire emblem and it was fun!!! completed the game in three days

here is some pictures of the game i am playing(GBA)

Sacred Stones

click to commentCool eh??

Heath

Fire Emblemone of my favourite character in the game but too bad he is evil

The Six of Fire, Ephraim and Eirikathe lords in the game

I think the pictures too big or something so cannot fit in the whole thing but nvm larh wan to view the whole thing juz click on the picture


Artiste: ----
Song: -----


My Fave music

*add your lyrics here*