Thursday, May 8, 2008

o.o........

My days of liberation is going to come!!!!!! Oh Yes!!!
Time to recall my memories.......

Monday,history test might get an A2.....I juz dun lyk the pictorial source based tingy..

Tuesday,Maths quite easy, 1/2 hour do finish liao.....finish already i see everyone still doing the paper

Wednesday,Science.....finish still left around 1hour lyk tt but use a bit more than 1 hour to finish the paper.....kinda reminds me of primary sku but primary sku worse....especially maths......got 2 hour right?? but I always around 1/2 hour then do finish liao then the rest dunno wad i do oso....play wif my stationeries maybe??
Primary sku science oso same 2 hour but 1 hour finish...lol....english n mother tongue tt time still okay but always left 1/2 do nothing at all.....then the test i slept 4 around 15mins then suddenly heard someone calling me to wake up....lol...then i wake up liao then i sleep again.....bcos the nite b4 i sleep @ 3-4am lyk tt.....2+ see my parents go sleep then i pretend 2 sleep then when they really sleep then i go on cam n play but i nvr put sound.....lol!!!

2day.....maths test do finish still left 20 mins lyk tt but then i go do a check around left 5 mins lyk tt then saw 1 qn havent do then i chiong lyk hell juz to finish tt last qn.....luckily got finish.....phew!! tt was close!!!!

Tomorrow is my day of liberation!!!!! yeah!!!!!! another even better 1 is tt i on 23 may going to remove cast n most probably can walk again!!! Oh Yeah!!!!!


Artiste: ----
Song: -----


My Fave music

*add your lyrics here*