Friday, May 2, 2008

Let me go through 2day's events......



History exam..........i cant believe tt after i check 2 times then still got 1/2 hour left.....WTF!!!!Then the even more unexpected thing is i slept for tt 1/2 hour.....until mr liu call me wake up @ the end of the exams....



Then later got appointment wif doctor........do the stupid x-ray I was thinking tt 2 or 3 weeks then ok liao(which means can walk larh).....1 week earlier than expected.....gay crap somemore muz see doctor........I not tt stupid ok???I noe how 2 read the X-ray crap wan hor(4 the ankle part larh)!!!Then go doctor there then guo ran say 2 to 3 weeks can walk liao bloody crap right????Then wrap another cast then blah blah blah.....The machine very nice the machine is like chainsaw lyk tt but onli mini.....zzz....The feeling is lyk u think u are going 2 die n i tell u tt felling very ci ji!!!

Then go home larhs then of course play com.....BYE BYE!!!!


Artiste: ----
Song: -----


My Fave music

*add your lyrics here*