Saturday, April 12, 2008

If u still dunno who i am...

Ok if u still dunno who the fucking hell i am!!!!!
Then now i am telling u!!!!!!!!

Name:Tee Shao Hong(Private SH Tee/shit)

School:Ngee Ann Secondary...
Ex east-springian(wat a stupid name in my opinion)

Class(now):1R7

Class(previous):1G,2G,3G ,4C, 5B,6B

Favourites and hates all listed at the side......

Birth Date:4/8/1995(=.=)

Favourite words:Crap,stupid,shit etc.(things that describe dumbness)

What r the things on my death will:A new computer tt i can say its mine , A new handphone , Stop getting banged down by motorcycles,cars etc.,the girls stop being so irritating.. ,NO HOMEWORK!!!(although i noe tt wont happen), Swords/spears/lances whatever to shut the fuck up of my enemies.... , FREEDOM!!!!! , fail my exams for once...(but cannot larh) , NO DETENTIONS , more ncc trainings

My death will seems very long ,I NOE,this is actually part of my will only....ARGH 4get it!!!!!

END OF SPEECH!!!!


Artiste: ----
Song: -----


My Fave music

*add your lyrics here*