Tuesday, April 15, 2008

If u have no Tv show 2 watch n 2dae's ''isssue''

Hey guys if u have no tv shows 2 watch i would recommend...Shaman King
I will post the first episode of Shaman King on my blog n u can see how is it........

2daes's ''issue''
Lists...
  • Very suck.....Everybody is starting 2 get very irritating
  • CCM not fun at all
  • Chinese class ultra-perverse(someone write compo about molestation n oso say until very sick
  • One of the canteen vendor very good.Give me discount when i buy $1.20 noodles wif 2 nuggets(chicken) 4 $1
  • Meredith confessed tt she lyk me during Maths Olympiad lessons.(Wah fucking jibai)
  • Got a very suckish score 4 science test(so not going 2 say)
  • PE cannot do anything
  • Maths lesson so boring until i wan 2 sleep

That is why I say that 2day is stupid and full of crap..Sometimes i dun even wan 2 come school but now i no MC(wah fuck it)


Artiste: ----
Song: -----


My Fave music

*add your lyrics here*