Saturday, April 12, 2008

Crappy things

This is the crapiest thing i have eva heard.......(sounds stupid actually)
I went to Jun Long's blog and i spotted some stupid iq test thingy....
Since i nothing 2 do so i try lorh.....
So the crapy thing was tt the test was quite easy larh i would say.....
Then the results came and then they put there tt my iq was 154!!!!(Wonder whether true or not....)
This is stupid anyways.......Argh 4get it!!!Stupid thing!!!

Hm.......wat else???
Oh yeah i was introduced 2 this game called box_head_2_play(extremely bloody shooting game) by my friend....Great since i was looking for a game anyways.......I started with beginner of course then i started getting sian so i set 2 the nightmare level(highest)....Then things started 2 get a little crazy!!!!!The Zombies started surrounding me so the game was starting 2 get extremely fun!!!!Bloody hell!!!!the weapons damn bloody pro sia!!!!So i wan to introduce the game box head 2 you all.......go to http://www.y8.com/ then on the front page got the game liao.....

The ridiculous idiot Signing off


Artiste: ----
Song: -----


My Fave music

*add your lyrics here*